Brookhouse Aerospace work with a growing variety of state-of-the-art Computer Numerical Control machines, component types, and materials for Aerospace and other applications.
We are an aerospace approved manufacturer with an AS9100 Aerospace Management Quality accreditation, an industry-recognised standard of reliability and safety.
Brookhouse Aerospace caters to several aerospace manufacturing requirements, and we approach all our machining and management requirements with technical precision and complete attention to safety and risk management.
Brookhouse Aerospace manufacture complex parts from materials such as Aliuminium, steel, and various composite materials. We carry out the machining for many companies working in the Aerospace and defense sectors. Using 3 and 5 Axis CNC Machining, we can make challenging components quickly and accurately, and can provide full traceability and First Article Inspection Reports as and when required.
To support the NC machining centre of excellence we have CMM machines upto 8m long. These are fully automated in terms of programmable and run the latest software to carry out the inspection process with guaranteed quality, reliability, and safety. The CMM inspection is a vital step for all aerospace engineering projects, where safety is of critical importance.
We offer engineering design and analysis solutions that help our customers maintain and develop core engineering competencies in-house through our knowledge transfer model while addressing cost, quality, skills and confidentiality concerns.
- Design and Analysis
- Finite Element Modeling
- Design & Stress for Liaison Engineering, MRB and Product Improvement
- Part 26 Compliance, Durability and Damage Tolerance (DaDT) Analysis
- Products & Services: FAA Certification via OEM TC or STC
- FAA DER and DAR Services
- Research and Development of Innovative Proprietary Products
- Program Management using the latest methods and tools
- Product Design Optimization
Our extensive aerospace engineering experience and industry knowledge allow us to provide a broad array of aircraft engineering design and analysis solutions that reduce risk, provide tangible results and ensure our customer’s success.
- OEM and Sub-Tier companies
- Airlines and MROs
- Brookhouse Aerospace as internal engineering services, providing technology consulting and process and product optimization.
Brookhouse Aerospace Engineering provides robust project and program management Certification services to the global Aerospace industry.
Enterprise Wide Project & Program Management
- Dedicated Program Manager for each project
- Industry standard Project Management tools
- Integrated Risk Management
- Business project, program and portfolio management
- Earned value and real project cost accounting
- PMP qualified and aerospace experienced